Wednesday, January 18, 2012

j. crew haul.


Hello, everyone! I am back from my Nutcracker/winter break grind ready to get back on track of blogging. For the past month or so, I have been busy with the Richmond Ballet Nutcracker, and I am happy to say that we had 12 very successful shows. I am so lucky to be a part of such an amazing company and experience. I can't wait to do it again next year!

I had 2 weeks off for a little R+R back home, and that was very nice. I got to spend some very much needed time with my best friends and family. I also did some crafting + baking - two things that I have missed so very much over this last crazy semester/Nutcracker time.

I thought a haul video would be the perfect way to start off the year! On Monday, I celebrated Martin Luther King Jr. Day by going to the J. Crew warehouse sale over by Short Pump. I had way too much fun with it, and my bank account cried a little at the end of the day. But I am completely happy with what I got and how much I paid for it all. Nothing can beat these marked down prices. If you like J. Crew, I really recommend going before it ends!

Enjoy the video!
xobria

PS. I talk with my hands a lot. I know.

2 comments:

  1. I talk with my hands a lot too. No worries, it's shows sign of intelligence :)

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just wanted to let you know I've added a link to your blog under my RVA Love page on my blog:) Thought you might want to check it out!

    <3 Leney

    http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete