Tuesday, December 6, 2011

first RVAFB meetup!

 shirt: thrifted.
vest: charlotte russe.
pants: gap.
boots: h&m.
scarf: vintage.
satchel: forever 21.

I just realized that the outfit that I wore to the RVAFB meet-up last night is very similar to this outfit. Same colors, just switched the pieces around. Oops!

But the meet-up last night was so much fun! I was a little nervous about going because I haven't been blogging for very long, but I'm so glad I did. I've been reading many of the blogs based here in RVA, and it was exciting to actually meet the brilliant minds behind the computers and laptops they use to blog. Not only did I make more connections for the future of my blog, but I found myself making friends and becoming a part of the community that I am so passionate about.

I am not going to lie, I was particularly starstruck when I saw that Brian McDaniel of Dirty Richmond was there. As you may (or may not) know, I swoon over street style blogs. And Brian takes amazing pictures of the street style here in Richmond, and I am still in awe at all the well-dressed people in a small city like Richmond.

And since I am so new to this style blogging business, I had a lot of questions, and they were all answered with great advice. I soaked it all in, and it has really inspired me to really get this blog on a roll. I can't wait to see it grow, and I hope you all will begin to enjoy it more and more!

I will be sure to add a blogroll of all the local bloggers here in RVA so you can begin to follow them too!
xobria

4 comments:

  1. super cute outfit! great meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful to meet you & all of the other RVA bloggers! We look forward to many more opportunities to hang out & learn from each other.

    Have a great weekend!

    Jayme & Mendi
    Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete