Wednesday, November 30, 2011

qwerk.

 sweater: forever 21.
dress: charlotte russe.
tights: hue.
boots: forever 21.

I found today's outfit rather quirky. But everyone needs a little quirk in their life every once and a while!

Tomorrow is December, I can't believe it! Where has the year gone? This year has seriously flown by, and I'm rather sad to see 2011 quickly come to an end. This year has been rather good to me, but it's not over yet! I will live up the last month of the year to the best of my abilities! 
December also means Christmas! Christmas is my favorite time of the year - I love the festiveness that it brings to everything. Since I'm super behind on part 2 of my "fall fashion wishlist", I might have to change it to my "Christmas list"!

What's on your Christmas list this year?
xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment