Monday, November 21, 2011

i'm coming home.

 shirt + boots: h&m.
pants: gap.
cardigan: forever 21.

Is it possible to have too much fun with color? I just love the colorblocking trend...
I got these amazing burgundy skinny corduroys when I went on that huge shopping spree a few weeks ago. I am absolutely in love with them. The color is fantastic, and they are so damn comfortable! They were quite a splurge, but I couldn't walk out of the Gap store without them.

I'm going home today for Thanksgiving break, and I am so excited to go home! I love the city and I love school, but I am so ready to see my family and friends. I packed a huge suitcase of clothes for the week, and people might say that I'm over packing but I just can't go anywhere without a lot of clothes. I am so indecisive about outfits that I have to bring numerous options to choose from. I'll have an idea of what I'd like to wear, but then I'll change my mind later. But that's how I come up with some of my best outfits, so I won't complain.

What are you wearing for Thanksgiving?
xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment