Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i'm back!

blazer: thrifted.
shirt: forever21.
shorts: a small boutique in nyc.
socks: target.
shoes: journey's.
necklace: forever21.

I apologize for being M.I.A. for the past forever. I had some personal issues that I spent so much of my time and energy dealing with it that I haven't had time or energy to blog. And it really upset me because I just began my fashion blogging! But I am back! I have all my priorities straight, and my blogging will be back to the way it should be.

Fall is finally here in RVA, but it's still being bipolar! The high all week is around 70, so I'm getting a little frustrated...but the outfit I wore today is something for those weird fall weather kind of days. Last summer when I lived in NYC for 6 weeks for a dance program, I did too much a lot of shopping. And we ended up around a long line of boutiques with totally chic clothes for amazing prices. I was in heaven. And I got these amazing shorts at one of those stores. One of my favorite purchases ever.


I'm sorry that I'm still photographing with my camera phone. I'm going to try and steal back my camera from back home when I go back for Thanksgiving.


Sorry again for being gone for so long! I hope you will still stick around with me!
And stay tuned for another vlog from me and Breck coming out next week!
xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment