Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving!

shirt: thrifted.
skirt: pacsun. (borrowed from my sister)
shoes: bakers.
earrings: forever 21.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
It's so good to be back home and spend some quality time with my family and eat more food than I should. Today reminded me that we shouldn't take the things that we have in life for granted. We always search for greater things and reach for higher beings, but we should remember what we have right here in front of us. There's nothing wrong with searching for greater things, just remember to be thankful for what you already have.

Today also reminded me why I love autumn so much! Autumn colors are so beautiful. I got inspired when I saw my sister's mustard yellow pencil skirt, and she was nice enough to let me borrow it! The Baker's shoes I wore today were such a good deal! I received a coupon for 20% off and got them the same weekend Baker's was having free shipping on all shoes. I couldn't turn down a deal for a hot pair of shoes like these!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Show me what you wore for the holiday!
xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment