Tuesday, November 22, 2011

fellow fashion lover: tai.


Thank you so much to Tai for being the first featured fellow fashion lover on my blog! I've been dying to interview him, but I had to wait until I got back home to Roanoke. Tai is one of the most fashionable people I know, and I had to share his style with all of you! I've always admired his attention to details and use of color. I asked him a few questions and if you are sensitive to profanity, please excuse his language...

Name: Tai Normand

Age: 17

Top 3 favorite brands: Zara, J. Crew, and Ralph Lauren (or as he called it "Polo Dolo Head-to-Toe-lo Swag")

Favorite/go-to article of clothing: Cheap Monday dark denim jeans.

Favorite fall trend: V-neck sweaters.

What inspires your style and the way you dress?: The shitty ass way other people dress.

Best fashion advice?: Slim the goddamn clothes down.

Hope you enjoyed Tai's interview and his style!
xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment