Wednesday, October 5, 2011

colorblocking + coffee.

 sunglasses: h&m.
shirt: zara.
vest: charlotte russe.
sweater: forever 21.
skirt: mango.
socks: forever 21.
shoes: journey's.
photo cred.


I went color crazy today and tried out the colorblocking trend that has been popular since the spring. I always complained about not having a colorblocked dress or shoes or something, but then I realized that I could always color block with individual pieces! I'm pretty satisfied with this outfit. What do you guys think?

I wore this outfit out today to go to coffee with Breck of BreckenridgeClare.com! She did another feature on me as an up and coming fashion blogger! I love meeting up with Breck; it's always nice talking about fashion with someone that actually enjoys/goes crazy over it too. And not to mention, she takes pictures of my outfit with an actual camera! We discussed a project we're going to work on, so make sure to keep and eye out and stay tuned to both of our blogs for it!

Part 2 of my fall fashion wishlist will be coming up soon!
xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment