Monday, October 10, 2011

birthdays call for sparkly leggings.

sweater: unknown.
shirt: h&m.
sparkle leggings: jcpenny.
boots: belk.
earrings + necklace: forever 21.

Happy birthday to me! I'm finally eighteen! (It's a big deal when you're in college and surrounded by people that are legal adults except you)
I don't have many plans for today since it's a school day, but I will be getting my bellybutton pierced tonight! I've been wanting it done for a while, and now I'm old enough to get it by myself. Tattoos are definitely next on the list, but I'm going to hold off on those for another week or two.
I thought these sparkly leggings were very fitting of my big birthday. This Richmond weather is really starting to piss me off because it can't seem to make up its mind...

xobria

No comments:

Post a Comment